Sunday, September 14, 2008




3 comments:

Beth and Shane said...

Hi....It's me and you on your blog! I love it :)
Hope you are having a good week. I have missed you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Martha -

The scenery is beautiful! Bet you can't wait to get your own apartment!! October . . . hmmmmm!!! Chicken twice a day . . . hmmmmm!!!

I appreciate that Katie sent your e-mail and blog info on so that I can follow your adventures and be in contact with you.

Prayer for you and yours!! Stay dry!!

Love to You!

Diane

KPage said...

Hey Martha!

Life looks grand. I'd love to fly out for that half marathon in Nov - I'm running one in San Fran over MEA weekend. We had a nice update in the morning notice today on how things are going for you. We're missing you in Minnesota. If you get a chance, take a look at my blog (friesenpage.blogspot.com) - Otis was two months old yesterday...

Kamie