Hello Everyone,
It has been a couple of weeks since I have taken the time to update this blog with pictures and a note. I have been on some spectacular hikes and trips. Just this past weekend on Saturday I was in Milan. I saw all of the main sites including the Duomo, which is the 3rd largest church in either Italy or Europe. I also strolled down the avenues that have the stores of the famous designers. It was great window shopping. You'll be shocked I am sure to learn I didn't buy anything. I did however by a lovely scarf from a vender in the Market. On Sunday I took a gondola ride up to the top of Mount Tamero. It is a giant playground. We went on a zip line and an alpine slide. Then we hiked down the mountain. It took about 3 hours. It was a beautiful day. Friends were taking pictures I will add them when I get them.
Yes, I am teaching. I have a marvelous class. We just started book clubs they are so excited to share their thought and ideas. Our penpals from Cindy's class at Blake just sent us our first letters. I have a few pictures from school that I am attaching. I started Italian class so hopefully I will be able to be more helpful to my Italian speaking students. All in all my experience is fantastico!
1 comment:
Comment!
Post a Comment