Friday, November 7, 2008









Hello, I want to share a few pictures with all of you. I have traveled to Venice and to Cinque Terre since I have updated photos. I am not certain how to put captions with individual photos but I will give it a try. 

My class has been studying the solar system and doing some readers theater activities that I have taken some pictures of. With the help of the technology specialist here we have a 3rd grade blog that my class is keeping up as part of being pen pals with the Blake 3rd grade. 

The weather has been very rainy here over the past ten days or so. The big rubber boots that I brought with me have gotten a lot of use. It does look like the sun may be out today. It will be great to take a long walk or run outside. 

If I ever get better at blogging I will share pictures more often. The photos I am sharing should give you a pretty good idea of my wonderful excursions.  

No comments: